Deer Park Institute is privileged to host interactions with some of the world's leading socially engaged Buddhist practitioners on:
14th March - Panel discussions from 930am- 12noon and 230pm-530pm (with tea breaks)
16th March - Dialogues with Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo from 11am-12noon
Members participanting in this Think Sangha dialogue are:
- Ouyporn Khuankaew Director, International Women's Partnership for Peace and Justice
- Jonathan Watts, Japanese engaged Buddhism and Zen Thinker
- Rev. Alan Senauke- Zen Priest, Clear View Project: http://www.clearviewproject.org/
- Jillian Jameson - Australian Buddhist Peace Fellowship
- Anchalee Kurutach - Board, Buddhist Peace Fellowship
- Phra Phaisan Vongvoravisit - Leading Thai Monk and Thinker
- Poolchawee Ruangwichatorn/Nong - Spirit in Education Movement, Thailand
- Ven. Kalupahana Piyaratana - Leading Sri Lankan Monk and INEB Sri Lanka
- Somboon Chungprempree- INEB secretary
- Papa Phyo - Buddhist Youth Empowerment Program, Burma
- Prof. David Loy - Renowned Buddhist thinker and critic
- author of Money, Sex, War, Karma: Notes for a Buddhist Revolution amongst many other books.
- Wintomo Tjandra - Hikmahbudhi: Union of Buddhist Students in Indonesia
This program is open to all. Monastic or lay Buddhist and anyone with interests in the relationship between sprituality and social change.
Please email us at email@example.com with a breif introduction of yourself in relation to your interest in participating in this dialogue.