Yoga Teacher Training, by Acharya Kaushal Kumar
Embark on a soulful adventure with Vigyan Yoga’s transformative 15-day Yoga Teacher Training Course in collaboration with Deer Park Institute, Bir.
This immersive 200-hour experience is meticulously designed not only to deepen your yoga practice but also to empower you to share the ancient wisdom of yoga with others. Are you ready to dive into the profound teachings of yoga, surrounded by the serene beauty of Bir?
Led by the experienced and certified Grand Master of Yoga, Acharya Kaushal Kumarji, our program covers a spectrum of yoga practices, including asanas, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, and teaching methodology.
Nestled in the heart of Bir, our retreat provides the perfect backdrop for self-discovery amidst lush greenery and tranquility, inspiring you to connect with your inner self. Beyond the physical postures, our training delves into the philosophy of yoga, offering a holistic approach to wellness and exploring the spiritual dimensions of yoga.
Upon completion of the course, receive a Yoga Teacher Training Certificate, validating your expertise and commitment to the yogic path. Transform your body, mind, and life today with Vigyan Yoga’s logical and scientific philosophy.
Who is the course for?
· People who would like complete theoretical and practical knowledge of yoga
· Anyone with an interest in Yoga who wishes to teach others and make a rewarding & fulfilling career from being a Yoga Teacher
· People who would like to live a yogic lifestyle or devote their life to yoga
· People who want to learn more about themselves so they can have a deeper spiritual understanding.
What you will learn!
· What Is Yoga?
· Understand Anatomy & Physiology
· Learn all the systems of the body including the endocrine system, breathing system, excretory system, blood circulation system, etc.
· Hatha Yoga Theory and practical
· Yoga Therapy in brief – Physical, mental and emotional
· Pranayama – Breathing techniques
· Asanas – Postures
· Yogic Diet
· Yoga Philosophy
· Teaching techniques and class management
· How to build a business with yoga
· Removing the myths and unscientific beliefs of yoga – learn what is important
For Registration or more information:
Phone: +91 70823 77347